Peace and Justice Award

PeaceandJusticeAward

I am creating this award to honor WordPress bloggers who support Peace and Justice throughout the world and who are against Racism, Bigotry, Anger and Hatred.  It is the for the Heroes and the Sheroes who believe in One World and All People of all Races, Sexes, Religions, Creeds and Cutlures Living in Harmony.

It is my hope that recipients of this award will feel proud to know their hard work for Peace and Justice has been recognized by their fellow bloggers.

Rules:

I’m not big on rules, but an award should have some, so I’m told.  So here are mine:

1. Recipients should frequently write about Peace, Justice, Love — the goodness in the world, or putting goodness in the world.
  2. Recipients may also frequently call attention to the bigotry or racism that happens in the world.
  3. Link back to whomever nominated you and, since this is about goodness, politely thank them.
  4. Spread the love to whomever and however many you believe deserve it!

The very first nominees for the Peace and Justice Award are:

1. Juiseppi B — he has an amazing blog that addresses racism, peace and justice and I admire his hard work every day.
  2. Professions for Peace — for the dedication they have shown in the last year promoting peace and peaceful activity in the world
  3. Crowing Crone Joss — she exemplifies a peaceful life led in peaceful harmony with mother earth and her fellow human beings
  4. DrRex — for her diligence in promoting harmony, peace and equality every day in her blog
  5. Sevilleestateflyer — she combines peace, love and justice and a deep respect for her fellow human beings every day in her blog.
  6. Inavukic — who works so hard every day to promote peace and justice in her corner of the world, Croatia, and it is an honor to call her my friend
  7. Petchary — who works herself to the bone helping the poor and disenfranchised in Jamaica

Now — go forth, spread peace and love and justice and use this Award to promote it.

One last thing — I designed this award for you all, but my sister did the work to put it all together (and posted it — she’s good at dictation, and I’m still sick).

15 thoughts on “Peace and Justice Award

1. Brenda says:

Fabulous idea, a good cause to support. Your sister is truly amazing!!

TY Ms. Barbara … this is unexpected and gladly accepted. I’m so honored and humbled!! Will work on it soon …
    I hope that you feel better every day!!! hugs …. 🙂

• I do feel a little better. Not ready for much activity. Now, a question. I publicize my blogs everywhere. This includes my FB. How did you go about getting a timeline where just WordPressGoes?

3. inavukic says:

Thank you Barbara – I’m touched and honoured

My dear friend … IdealisticRebel has nominated me for an award that she has created for PEACE AND JUSTICE …. I humbly accept and feel deeply honored that she has considered my blog as one of her nominees! TY …. from the heart!!

Reblogged this on The ObamaCrat™.

6. "A Curious Mind" says:

“Congratulations” on your Award, and here’s another one for you.. . 😉

7. Linne says:

May I recommend 23Thorns blog? His recent post on the vitriolic attacks on a woman hunter was so thoughtful and balanced. ~ Linne

8. RoSy says: