We must not allow bullying.
I am not comfortable with this. In peace, Barbara
I think this one should be in our schools.
Rules to this Award:
Display the Award on your Blog.
Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
Present 8 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
Write a word or phrase about yourself for each letter of the Alphabet.
I must use a letter of the Alphabet to say something about myself, here goes…..
- Artsy…looking to express my creative energies
- Bored easily…so I keep my mind moving
- Chattering…loves to talk
- Dreamer…other worlds
- Exciting…this journey is exciting to me
- Freedom…remember the old Eagles song Desperado?
- Goofy…I can dissolve into giggles
- Human…I don’t expect people to be more human than I am
- Instigator …it is the ability to stir things up a bit…just a bit
- Knowing ….an ability to sometimes know what is going to happen
- Likeable…others like to hang out with me
- Musical …. I love jazz, classic rock, reggae, blues, classical, zydeco
- Nurturing …a Taurus thing
- Orderly ….. everything has a place where it lives and it needs to be there
- Private …how much I reveal is equal to the amount of trust I have for someone
- Quiet … as I get older, I am quieter
- Reasonable…explain it to me reasonably and I will work with you
- Sexy ……in the day, well a few of them. LOL
- Tenacious…don’t give up; it is part of the Taurus thing
- Universal … I am a child of the Universe
- Vital…every moment needs to be vital
- Woman…I love being a woman
- eXpressive…my mind is always going and so is my mouth
- Youthful…outside I am 63 but inside I am 30
- zany…I will try anything once
I now nominate 8 people with this Award:
- jackie saulmon Ramirez
- michelle marie antell
- Cauldron & Cupcakes
- Juiseppi B
- Jem Farmer
- Hit & Run 1964
Please, kindly accept this award.
If you can’t, pass it forward to other bloggers that you think deserve this.
… ABC Award …
Awesome Blog Content Award!!
All photography taken and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2002
I grew up in a relatively small home. But when I was growing up we were a tourist spot. The penninsula provided swimming, boating, water skiing, and walking in the woods and finding deer. We cross country skied there. Erie is small and it is not a rich city, but I will tell you that you can’t find better, nicer or friendlier people anywhere. Most of my friends have moved out and around the country. We still keep in touch. I hope you enjoyed your tour.
Sentencing Abuse Alleged By Judge, With Superior Court Judge Eugene Hyman, Santa Clara, California
Retired Superior Court Judge Eugene Hyman, of Santa Clara, California, talks with The Family Law Channel about the sentencing abuse allegations made by a federal judge.
justice for a man on death row. Blessings