We must not allow bullying.
I am not comfortable with this. In peace, Barbara
I think this one should be in our schools.
Rules to this Award:
Display the Award on your Blog.
Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
Present 8 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
Write a word or phrase about yourself for each letter of the Alphabet.
I must use a letter of the Alphabet to say something about myself, here goes…..
- Artsy…looking to express my creative energies
- Bored easily…so I keep my mind moving
- Chattering…loves to talk
- Dreamer…other worlds
- Exciting…this journey is exciting to me
- Freedom…remember the old Eagles song Desperado?
- Goofy…I can dissolve into giggles
- Human…I don’t expect people to be more human than I am
- Instigator …it is the ability to stir things up a bit…just a bit
- Knowing ….an ability to sometimes know what is going to happen
- Likeable…others like to hang out with me
- Musical …. I love jazz, classic rock, reggae, blues, classical, zydeco
- Nurturing …a Taurus thing
- Orderly ….. everything has a place where it lives and it needs to be there
- Private …how much I reveal is equal to the amount of trust I have for someone
- Quiet … as I get older, I am quieter
- Reasonable…explain it to me reasonably and I will work with you
- Sexy ……in the day, well a few of them. LOL
- Tenacious…don’t give up; it is part of the Taurus thing
- Universal … I am a child of the Universe
- Vital…every moment needs to be vital
- Woman…I love being a woman
- eXpressive…my mind is always going and so is my mouth
- Youthful…outside I am 63 but inside I am 30
- zany…I will try anything once
I now nominate 8 people with this Award:
- jackie saulmon Ramirez
- michelle marie antell
- Cauldron & Cupcakes
- Juiseppi B
- Jem Farmer
- Hit & Run 1964
Please, kindly accept this award.
If you can’t, pass it forward to other bloggers that you think deserve this.
… ABC Award …
Awesome Blog Content Award!!
All photography taken and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2002
I grew up in a relatively small home. But when I was growing up we were a tourist spot. The penninsula provided swimming, boating, water skiing, and walking in the woods and finding deer. We cross country skied there. Erie is small and it is not a rich city, but I will tell you that you can’t find better, nicer or friendlier people anywhere. Most of my friends have moved out and around the country. We still keep in touch. I hope you enjoyed your tour.
Sentencing Abuse Alleged By Judge, With Superior Court Judge Eugene Hyman, Santa Clara, California
Retired Superior Court Judge Eugene Hyman, of Santa Clara, California, talks with The Family Law Channel about the sentencing abuse allegations made by a federal judge.
justice for a man on death row. Blessings
This is a fantastic blog
This woman is a heroine. Please read her blog.
Mid-week, and I am tired. And time is speeding by.
More secrecy: Minister of Transport and Works and our resident Environmental Expert Omar “Two Likkle Lizards” Davies made an announcement in the Lower House on Tuesday regarding the “study” on Goat Islands, the Portland Bight Protected Area and the proposed logistics hub. Only after a question from the Opposition’s Audley Shaw did it become clear that no other location is under consideration. So that’s that? Perhaps. After giving away as little as possible on the subject, Minister Davies then sat down and proceeded to laugh and joke through the remainder of the debate on the subject. Glad you find the selling out of a precious piece of our environmental and cultural heritage so humorous, Mr. Davies. But we should be used to the sheer arrogance of our politicians. It takes one’s breath away sometimes, though. Here is the laughing Minister…
View original post 1,034 more words
Take a moment to read this beautiful blog.