Patti at PetiteMagique nominated me for the Liebster Award. She is a wonderful, talented poet and you should visit her blog often!
Thank you, Patti, you are an inspiration
1) Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog, that nominated you.
2) Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog.
3) Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
4) Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you.
5) List 11 random facts about yourself.
6) Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers.
7) List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog.
8) Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Why did you start blogging?
Because I was forced to retire early, and I needed to still contribute to the world.
- What inspired or influence you to write?
My sister, who is a fiction writer
- What are three things you can’t live without?
Books, music, and chocolate
- What (other) talents do you have?
I’m a photographer, painter, I do needlework, and I love to cook
- What is your favorite post you’ve written? (Don’t forget to include the link)
The Message in a Bottle
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Dead: Albert Einstein; Alive, Steven Hawkins
- If money were no object, what would you do all day?
What I do now, really. A bit more shopping and travel. Travel to every sacred place on the planet
- What has been your biggest challenge?
Staying positive and hopeful for the future in the world; and mobility
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? And why?
Learn to fly an airplane
- What makes you smile?
The sun on my face; the fragrance of beautiful flowers; the giggle of a child (any child, but especially my grandchildren); helping other people
- What is your most memorable moment in your life?
Meeting the Dalai Lama and kissing a dolphin
I would like to use the same questions for my nominees.
11 random facts:
I was born with raven black hair, but now that I am over 60, I am a blonde bombshell
I am full of dichotomies, to everyone else ( I make perfect sense to me)
I do not do public wetness
I am deeply spiritual, but I do not follow a single dogma
I love to have gardens everywhere
I love to play with my grandchildren
When I travel, my camera never leaves my hands
I have a titanium hip (airport security is loads of fun)
I hate winter, and strongly dislike rainy days (unless the gardens need the water)
I love to listen to music, lots of different kinds of music
Give me a beach, or the mountains, and I am at peace
- Carl D’Agostino
- EvilCyclist BookShelf
- Maverick Mist
- Lucid Gypsy
- Cindy Williams