The wonderful, talented, funny GillsWriting has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I am touched and honored to be nominated for this, and particularly — to use Gill’s own phrase — tickled pink to know that he thinks 3 random blogs on my sight will show you Versatility. (And I can say Tickled Pink, as I am a grandmother! Nine times.)
I encourage you to go to Gill’s blog and check him out. He is funny, and witty (which is harder) and well worth you time! I have never been disappointed by his writing. Not once. Ever.
This Award has rules, of course, and the rules are this:
1) Show the award on your blog
2) Thank the person who nominated you
3) Share seven facts about yourself
4) Nominate ten blogs
5) Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
- The reason my Blog is called IdealisticRebel is am a Rebel, and don’t like (or usually follow) rules, and I am Idealistic — I still believe in love, and peace and the basic goodness in each of us.
- I believe that “the Sun’ll come out Tomorrow. You can bet your bottom dollar that, tomorrow, there’ll be sun”
- I like musicals
- I’ve never worried about my house blowing away in a storm, because the weight of the books alone will hold it to the ground.
- The walls in my house look like a museum gallery — full of art and light and beauty.
- I’m very fond of asparagus.
- I think winter sucks.
I am nominating the following people for this award:
- John Flanagan
- A curious mind
- dear kitty