Thank you to Addison Byrne, The BardSeeker, for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
For this blog, I was awarded by Sunshine, from A Victim’s Journal.
Addison Byrne is a new follower, and I am touched and amazed that she is so impressed with my work! Thanks to her for the lovely thoughts. Welcome to the Blog-o-Sphere and the WordPress Family.
Rules for accepting this Liebster:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you.
2. Write a small poem – less than 30 words – describing your blog and/or you.
3. Nominate 3 worthy fellow bloggers and post a comment on their blog informing them they are nominated/awarded.
I am not a poet. I have not illusions of ever BEING a poet. I love to read poetry, but I don’t write it. I blog to for peace, for women’s issues, for creativity and for spirituality.
While I am not a poet, I am a photographer and a painter. I think this painting of mine, entitled Mystique is, as they say, worth a 1000 words — certainly worth 30!
My nominations for this award are:
- Dr. Rex — my wonderful friend, who is so supportive of me and all her friends on WordPress, and whose creativity and good heart shines through on her blog
- HuntForTruth — whose blog is exceptionally well designed, and whose writing is wonderful. He always searches for the Truth and never stops until he finds it.
- Sue Dreamwalker — my good friend from England, who is an inspiration. She is a woman who walks her talk, who inspires everyone around her, and who promotes the concept of taking care of Mother Earth in the ways of indigenous peoples.
- Moorbey — A good man, who promotes understanding and open dialogue. He is a wonderful man who, as a Black Panther who is quite a bit younger than I, is always willing to have a good conversation, and explains his point of view you to me (and the world) eloquently and with patience. When we don’t agree he still respects my point of view as I do his. That kind of “radical acceptance” is rare in the world, and should be celebrated.