Thank you to seaangel4444 for nominating me for these two awards. I so appreciate her kindness and the inspiration she provides everyday.
The rules for the Lighthouse Award are:
1. Display the Award certificate on your blog.
2. Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
3. Share three ways that you like to help other people.
4. There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.
I’ve spent my life working to help people, trying to bring change to the world by picketing, by speaking out against injustice and for equality and the rights of women and children. As I’ve gotten older, the picketing has become an impossibility, so I blog and write Congress and the President now, instead. Picketing with a keyboard, if you will. I also like to promote art and the beauty of the world, because I feel that the world is helped by every piece of art and every beautiful vista, and by positive thoughts and energy. Finally, I work for Peace, because I truly believe that Peace is the best way to help the entire World and all those on her.
The rules for the Awesome Blossom Award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2. Put the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Nominate 15 Bloggers and tell them by leaving a comment on their blog.
My nominations for both awards: