Guest Blogger with a Personal Message

HI, I’m Barbara’s Sister.

She is too sick to post today — I had to take her to Urgicare, actually, but she is on anti-biotics and is expected to be better soon. She has a sinus infection that started to go into the soft tissue of her face; from there it could have gone systemic, but we caught it.

Please be patient while she recovers and she will be posting again before you know it.

15 thoughts on “Guest Blogger with a Personal Message

Hi!! Please, tell her I said Hi … and sent hugs!! Hope she feels better soon. Missing her …

2. markbialczak says:

Get well soon wishes to Barbara from Syracuse, N.Y.

3. inavukic says:

Thank you Barbrara’s sister 😀 Hope Barbara gets well soon

4. RoSy says:

Hi Barbara’s sis.
    Thanks for letting us know.
    Please tell Barbara to take it easy & get plenty of rest.
    Hope her meds kick in fast.
    Sending {Hugs} from the chilly mid-west.
    RoSy

5. Jackie Saulmon Ramirez says:

Hello Rosy,
    Tell Barbara to take care of herself FIRST and that’s an order! Most of the world’s problems will be here when she returns.
    (((((Hugs!)))))
    Jackie

6. Sadie Cooper says:

Love and hugs for both of you. Hope Barbara is feeling much better very soon.

7. Linne says:

Thanks for letting us know. Please tell her Linne from Edmonton says hi and get well soon. She is in my thoughts and prayers, along with her family. Hugs and love. ~ Linne

8. So glad you got her to the doctor for some antibiotics. I will hold her in my prayers. May she rest and heal well.

9. That sounds nasty, I hope she recovers quickly and hugs to her.

10. petrel41 says:

All my best wishes for recovery!

11. Tell her we all wish for her fast recovery and will lift her up to the light for healing.

12. Karen Wan says:

Hope Barbara gets better soon!

13. markbialczak says:

Barbara, Because you are tireless, and even get your sister to blog for you when you are ill:
    Happy Thanksgiving and feel better!

14. Please wish her well. I had something similar. It takes longer than you want to get over these thing. Be patient. Thanks for taking care of her. Carol

15. Hi Barbara’s sister thanks for filling in you’re doing a wonderful job.
    Please give my best wishes to Barbara for a speedy recovery!