Reader Appreciation Award

This Award is designed to show Appreciation for the wonderful people who visit my blog and contribute their support and ideas.

readerappreciationaward

There are no rules or requirements for this award, but here are the people I wish to thank.

1.  FriendlyFairytales
  16. dr. rex
  17. RoSy

22 thoughts on “Reader Appreciation Award

1. Al says:

Well done Barbara

2. D. Parker says:

Congrats and thank you so much. This means a lot to me. It’s easy to support such a great blogger. 🙂 Thank you again. 🙂

“It Is What It Is” … nominated for the “Reader Appreciation Award” …. honored and humbled! Thank you …… from the heart!

4. becca givens says:

Thank you, Barbara for the kind thoughts and remembrance. “On Dragonfly Wings” is an award-free blog. Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated.

5. Yeah! Thanks, Barbara. I think I will use a button I already have to keep my storage down as long as I can.

6. mihrank says:

wow – Thank you from my bottom of my heart!

7. Awesome! Thank you so much and I take this opportunity to thank you for the support also! Blessings! 🙂

8. Just Patty says:

Thank you so much Barbara!
    I am very grateful and will pay the honor forward soon.
    Love & Hugz ❤

9. petchary says:

I appreciate it so much Barbaras – just as I appreciate all your comments, your empathy and your interest in life on our small island! Thank you and big hugs!

10. Dear Barbara, Many thanks dear friend for this lovely award.. I very much appreciate you thinking of me.. I have had a little blog break for a while as I had other things needed doing, so I was thrilled to log in and see this waiting..
    Much love and Keep on doing all your own wonderful works in enlightening and educating those who need to hear your words..

Love and Blessings Sue xox