WordPress Family Award

willowdot21 has created a new award, the WordPress Family Award:

, for which Juiseppi B, the ObamaCrat has kindly nominated me.

Here is what the creator of the award had to say about it:

“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award”

I do feel that WordPress has given me a new online “Family” and I am proud to nominate the following members of my family for this award:

1. Karen Wan
  14. Andy 1076
  15. Europasicewolf
  16. Dear Kitty
  17. Papazilla

26 thoughts on “WordPress Family Award

1. Emma Lewis says:

Thank you so much. What a sweet idea! I am so touched. It is true – we are very supportive of and interested in each other. I appreciate YOUR support, too, and that of ObamaCrat.Com!

2. andy1076 says:

Hi! Thank you so much for the award! Truly honored 🙂

✿¸¸.•*¨*✿♫✿ Congratulations ✿♫✿*¨*•.¸¸✿
    My dear. Well deserved!!

4. tersiaburger says:

Well done! Excellent award and well deserved!!

5. RoSy says:

Hooray – Congrats!

6. Papizilla says:

Reblogged this on The Ranting Papizilla.

7. Papizilla says:

Congratulations and thank you for the award! Family does describe our WordPress community, doesn’t it?

8. terry1954 says:

what a great idea!!!!!

9. petrel41 says:

Congratulations1 And thank you for nominating me! I will blog about this, though not immediately 🙂

10. prayingforoneday says:

Hi all…
    I created this award 4 days ago.
    And I just want to say how amazed I am at how far it has travelled in a short time. I created this as we all have one common goal here.
    To care, share and spread some love.

Thank you all for helping get this award out there.

Shaun

11. prayingforoneday says:

Please, again. Anyone can take this award and give to 10 people. This was my meaning…

Thanks again
    Shaun

12. Congratulations what a wonderful award… and so true, many have become like family here on WP… enjoy your weekend 🙂 Sue

13. Karen Wan says:

Congratulations and thank you so much for this award. I am grateful that you are part of my wordpress family too. I find your blog to be beautiful, heartfelt and provocative and am so glad to be connected with you through blogging! 🙂 Karen

14. Alex Jones says:

Congratulations on your new award.

15. prayingforoneday says:

Hi,,,
    Just to say it was my good self who started this. Willow was angry when she got the praise, I told her not to worry.

She said this:

I have been tracking this award for many days now, 8 days ago I made this and I think it has reached over 1,000 people. I made it for this reason here:

“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award”

Thank you.
    Shaun 🙂 x

16. prayingforoneday says:

Ah crap…I already said this…lol
    Ach well. I know Willow was upset she was getting Credit. It matters not really, I wanted to leave a legacy here where I share and care and have made many friends..

Shaun

• Shaun, The creation of the family award is a brilliant creation. If we are real and if we practice all that we write, the positive energy is the important part.It is simply the creation of a bond of people who work to live amongst positive energy and light. Blessings, Barbara