Thank you A Curious Mind for nominating me for this prestigious award.
1. Select the blogs you think deserve the ‘Blog of The Year 2013 Award’.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you’ve chosen (There are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required), and present the blogs with their Award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you’ve chosen know that you’ve given them this Award and share the instructions with them. (Please, don’t alter the instructions or the badges!).
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of The Year 2013 Award’ via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award – and proudly display the award on your blog – and start collecting stars!
My nominees have been chosen because these blogs are always excellently written and very informative, and my day is not complete without them.