The face of what we are not doing
Well, I think it is sensible. Hugs, Barbara
It is always a good idea to be prepared. Hugs, Barbara
This is an important medical problem.
From a distance, it is beautiful. But how frightening for the residents. Peace, Barbara
Why do Americans refuse to be equal?
Doctors and hospitals are chosing not to be involved because the reimbursement is both limited and not assured. Via Watchdog: President Obama has been claiming that people can keep their favorite doctors under the Affordable Care Act. But anyone who wants a premier hospital in California better do some homework before signing up. A survey […]
- Liberal state’s top hospitals don’t like Obamacare either (bizpacreview.com)
- Top California hospitals don’t like Obamacare either (watchdog.org)
- Covered California unplugs most top hospitals from patients – rich get Great hospitals – poor the rest (capoliticalnews.com)
- WaPo: No, you can’t keep your doctor or your hospital in ObamaCare (hotair.com)
- Top hospitals opt out of ObamaCare (deserteagletech.wordpress.com)
- Nation’s Top Hospitals Now Opting Out of Obamacare… (gopthedailydose.com)