It is always a good idea to be prepared. Hugs, Barbara
This is an important medical problem.
From a distance, it is beautiful. But how frightening for the residents. Peace, Barbara
Why do Americans refuse to be equal?
Doctors and hospitals are chosing not to be involved because the reimbursement is both limited and not assured. Via Watchdog: President Obama has been claiming that people can keep their favorite doctors under the Affordable Care Act. But anyone who wants a premier hospital in California better do some homework before signing up. A survey […]
- Liberal state’s top hospitals don’t like Obamacare either (bizpacreview.com)
- Top California hospitals don’t like Obamacare either (watchdog.org)
- Covered California unplugs most top hospitals from patients – rich get Great hospitals – poor the rest (capoliticalnews.com)
- WaPo: No, you can’t keep your doctor or your hospital in ObamaCare (hotair.com)
- Top hospitals opt out of ObamaCare (deserteagletech.wordpress.com)
- Nation’s Top Hospitals Now Opting Out of Obamacare… (gopthedailydose.com)
The comments here leave out many faults. The market crash hurt many people, myself included. Bush removed many of the checks and balances which would have this mess.
NEW YORK – As Americans celebrate Thanksgiving, it is important to remember that despite establishment-media reporting of an Obama “economic recovery,” the number of Americans on welfare today is higher than the number that have full-time jobs, says Michael Snyder, creator of TheEconomicCollapseBlog.com.
Snyder outlined the economic reality in a recent editorial that points out the fragility of the U.S. economy.
“The gap between the wealthy and the poor is at a level that America has never seen before, and this is beginning to create a ‘Robin Hood mentality’ that could cause a tremendous amount of social chaos in the years ahead,” Snyder writes.
“Anger at the ‘haves’ in America continues to rise at a very alarming pace, and the ‘have nots’ are becoming increasingly desperate. At some point all of this anger is going to boil over, and you won’t want to be anywhere around major population centers when…
View original post 13 more words
Seeking justice for war crimes against the Croatian people. In harmony, Barbara
On 18 November 2013 at Vukovar, on Remembrance Day for victims of homeland war, Croatian government and president experienced a profound taste of rejection by the very majority of Croatians who found themselves in Vukovar on that day and there were over 100,000 there. In fact, it can be said with confidence that the current pro and ex-communist loyal government has been on a steep down-slide of popularity during the past year with calls for its resignation echoing in many corridors and cities on a daily basis.
Those that adore the five-pointed red star, adored communism in ex-Yugoslavia, have no issues with wearing or people wearing badges with the red star in the streets, have no problems with people chanting “brotherhood and unity” (communist Yugoslavia slogan) even though that “brotherhood and unity”, that “red star”, that communism murdered more innocent people as a matter of communist policy than the pro-Nazi…
View original post 1,530 more words
This is the young woman who went to jail for firing a gun while Zimmerman got off for killing Trayvon Martin.
Around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday night, Marissa Alexander was granted a pretrial release with special conditions, according to the Duval County Clerk of Court.
First Coast News reports the conditions of Alexander’s release below:
• Remain under the supervision of the pretrial services program at all times
• Subject to electronic monitoring through the CTC at all times
• Remain on home detention until completion of her case and will be allowed to leave her residence except for court appearances, medical emergencies and to satisfy any requirements of PSP or the CTC
• Report all required court appearances and all required appointments with he PSP or its designated service provider
• Alexander cannot change her residence without prior notice and approval by the PSP or its designated service provider
• Cannot have contact with, nor communicate by any means with Rico Gray, Sr., Pernell Gray and Rico Gray, Jr.
View original post 541 more words