I am Showing Off my Garden

With the help of my daughter in law, I spent the day in the garden and I am going to share some of the fruits of our labor. Β I hope you will enjoy the pictures. The rose that is blooming is new to the garden and just planted today. I have photographed it in several types of light and all I can say is the color doesn’t come out right. It is a terracotta color. The pictures don’t do it justice while the colors for everything…absolutely everything else are true. I am one tired blogger.

Verbena photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Verbena photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Terracotta rose. Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Terracotta rose. Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Smoke bush and non stop begonias. Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Dwarf Irises. Photograph taken and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Dwarf Irises. Photograph taken and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Terracotta rose. Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

Terracotta rose. Photographed and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

The fragrance of Peonies. Photograph taken and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

A Pot of Daisies.

A Pot of Daisies. Photograph taken and copyrighted by Barbara Mattio 2014

27 thoughts on “I am Showing Off my Garden

1. Jackie Saulmon Ramirez says:

Barbara,
    Your place really looks beautiful and growing! I envy your ability to grow things. πŸ™‚
    ❀

2. you have a beautiful garden! πŸ™‚

3. seaangel4444 says:

Wow, Barbara! You have two green thumbs! They are beautiful! Cher xo

4. andy1076 says:

So beautiful! you truly have an amazing garden Barbara πŸ™‚

5. Chess says:

How lovely Barbara!!!

6. Just gorgeous!! The irises are my fav picture. πŸ™‚

7. Joe Bradshaw says:

Beautiful Garden! You certainly are multi gifted Barbara Thank you for sharing some of those gifts with us here!:) Hugs

8. Very beautiful to look at, and make peace

9. ceadomile says:

ceadomile reblogged this on The WordPress Blogatorium and commented:
    Reblogged to the Blogatorium. Discover new blogs, make new friends, join our communities, have fun https://www.facebook.com/groups/thewordpressblogatorium/ (and for non-Facebook users https://plus.google.com/u/0/107780884163598533386 … Let’s get started!!

10. I believe I am in love with your garden. Simply beautiful.

11. inavukic says:

And so you should show it off, Barbara – simply stunning, full of pride and beauty – good on you! πŸ™‚

12. Krishna Dev says:

Hari Om! Barbara,

What a beautiful garden you have.
    It would be lovely to sit in the garden in a cool winter evening sipping from a hot cupe of tea.
    But, I don’t go anywhere uninvited. πŸ˜‰

Regards,
    Krishna

• I am afraid that we do not have cool winter evenings. They range from cold to bitter cold.It is not weather for sitting in the dark. Now is the time I sit on my porch at night and commune with the night skies and savor the peace. I hope you have a place to do this too. Hugs, Barbara