The kind and lovely Patty at PetiteMagique has nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you, my friend. You are, as always a light in my day!
•You must link back to the person who nominated you.
•Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
•Nominate 11 new bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
•You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
•You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
The ten questions:
1. What inspired you or motivated you to begin blogging?
My best friend.
2. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
3. If you were to open up your own restaurant, what kind of cuisine/s would you have and what features would it have i.e. bar, jacuzzi?
5 star gourmet food, with a bar where you can get any kind of drink you want.
4. Where did you last go for holiday (vacation) and what activities did you do over there?
The Bahamas, and I swam with dolphins and played with starfish
5. If you are working, what do you most like and hate about your job? – for those who are unemployed, retired or otherwise not currently in the ‘employment market’, what do you like/hate about not working?
I am retired, and I love having time for my writing and painting, and having more time to spend with my grandchildren.
6. If you were a cartoon character, which one would you be?
Betty Boop (for those of you under 40 — google it)
7. If I was to visit your city/town/village/hamlet, where would you show me as a tourist attraction and why?
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Cleveland Art Museum, Severance Hall (home of the Cleveland Orchestra), our Zoo & Rain Forest, and our Botanical gardens. All of these are world class and not to be missed.
8. What is your most treasured personal possession?
Pictures of my children and grandchildren
9. Name one really eventful thing that happened in your blogging career?
When the ObamaCrat did a special blog of some of my photographs and art. That touched me very deeply. He is a good friend.
10. What is your favourite song of the moment?
Anything as long as it is not country or rap
11. What is your favourite aspect of your nominator’s blog? It can be anything, general or specific, content-wise or design-wise.
I love PetiteMagique’s Design. I find it to be visually every bit as stimulating as her writing.