Did you see any photos like this of President Bush, our last Republican President during Hurricane Katrina?
So much going on. The spiritual energy of the Universe is very intense. We are in a transitional time on our planet. So many things are exploding around us here in America and around the world. There is much hatred and anger abound in the Universe. We need to counter all of this with love and compassion. We have lost souls due to this tremendous storm. Many people are suffering and scared and overwhelmed.
We need to do what we can do by donating to charities that can help in the material sense. We also need to be sending love and protective life to all who have been affected by this terrible storm. We need to use affirmations to keep our thoughts and energy positive. We need to keep ourselves strong and positive to assist others.
Each of us can strengthen ourselves with affirmations. I am giving 10 that I hope will be helpful and calming to ourselves. If they help you, then pass them on to others. On this Halloween night, the night the Pagans of old called the New Year and when the veil is the thinnest between worlds and the ancestors can be nearby and comforting and we can honor them. It is also All Saints Eve. A perfect night to use affirmations for ourselves and the world.
1) No matter what my challenge, I know I am loved.
2) This will pass and I will grow and benefit from it.
3) I will open my heart and allow love to flow out to heal others and Mother Earth.
4) I am the author of my life.
5) No person, place, or thing has any power over me.
6) Beauty arouses me and heals me.
7) I take good loving care of my body and I am where I choose to be and I am beautiful/
8) I know my body is filled with starlight and that I sparkle.
9) My body is amazing. I can relax and let healing take place.
10) I change my life when I change my thinking.
—-Excerpted from Meditations to Heal Your Life
—-Louise L. Hay
Saying these affirmations each day or several times a day will change your thinking and that will change you and how you react to the world. You can create specific affirmations to fit your specific circumstances. Opening up your heart to the Universe and sending your love out to heal the planet will make that happen. It will start within each of us. So go ahead affirm what you want to be in your life.
A new endorsement for President Obama