Thank you so much, TersiaBurger for nominating me for the new “Semper Fidelis” Award. I am honored to be part of your “pack”
Patty, @ http://petitemagique.wordpress.com created this wonderful award. This is a new award, and I am among the first to be nomidated, and I am so very grateful!.
Patty says The “Semper Fidelis Award” means “Always Faithful” in English. From Patty: ”I created this award because I wanted to do something special for my friends on WordPress. Semper Fidelis is Latin and means Always Loyal. Loyalty means the world to me. I am very loyal myself, but I’ve got major trust issues as well. And I think trust is very important if you are sharing so much of yourself with people you meet through the internet. So I am working on that!
Why the wolves? Because wolves have very strong ties with their pack. Like a family or a great group of friends. And I just love them!
This award stands for the loyalty and love between friends”
Add the Semper Fidelis Award logo somewhere on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Nominate 5 bloggers whose loyalty and friendship you value and whom you consider being part of your ‘pack of wolves’ on WordPress.
Post something special for all of your nominees separately and dedicate it to them. This can be a quote, saying, poem, picture, anything you think that would fit that person.
Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them.
I now nominate My Wolf Pack.
1) JuiseppiB Juiseepi, aka The ObamaCrat, is always there for me, with advice, support and encouragement. I would not be the blogger I am without him; he has given me courage to post things I might otherwise have shied away from, and from that I am forever grateful.
2) MountainMae, my BFF, who has always had my back, my heart and who taught me how to blog.
3) Shian I love what she writes, how clear her head is and how well she puts her ideas.
4) ClanMother Her blogs are always inspiring, and always make me think about things in a new way
5) Pujakins An old and dear friend, re-discovered on WordPress, to my delight and gratitude.