The Versatile Blogger Award …..
I received this award previously, but I am honored to have received it from the exceptional Dr. Rex. She’s an amazing writer and a terrific person, and I have enjoyed getting to know her. I highly recommend that you read her blog!
Display the Award on your Blog.
Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven things about myself:
1. I am the only living member of my immediate family – there were four of us.
2. I don’t smoke and never will.
3. I am retired …and am reinventing myself according to what I am able to do now with my health and mobility issues.
4. I started blogging in March 2012 and have found a part of myself I never knew was there. And I found the WordPress Family who are wonderful and wise and supportive
5. I think Cannabis should be legal, it causes LESS trouble than people who drink,
6.I read quirky books and mostly non-fiction. The novels I read are filled with unusual and interesting people.
7. I have been a widow for seventeen years and have nine grandchildren.
8. My day is not complete unless I have helped someone.
9. Woman’s and children’s issues are the center of my political life since the sixty’s. I was marching and picketing then.
10. I love to try new things at least once.
I now nominate 15 Bloggers:
- A Curious Mind
- Heart a Fire
- ms. tranquility
- Juiseppi B
- Crowing Crone JOss
I am honored to have met all of you through your wonderful writing. Please accept this award — you have each earned it!