A Request for Prayers

Hello, everyone.

I am sorry there is not much of a blog today, but I spent the day in a hospital waiting room.

A very dear friend of mine, Sandy G, underwent extensive, major surgery to combat Stage 4 cancer, and it was a very long day – 9 1/2 hours of surgery.

Please send your prayers to her — Sandy is the sweetest, most generous and loving person I know, and her husband is every bit as wonderful.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

Namaste,

Barbara

23 thoughts on “A Request for Prayers

1. mihrank says:

Everyone here is thinking about you while you are in the hospital and recovering from your illness. We want you to know how much we miss you and long for your return. Best wishes we send to you for a quick recovery. God Bless!

2. JustJan says:

Prayers sent Sandy’s way. God bless her!

3. seaangel4444 says:

Blessings, prayers, and healing energy are being sent immediately, Barbara. Hugs, Cher xo

4. Will light a candle on my altar for Sandy this evening and hold her in healing light.

5. oldpoet56 says:

I do not know this woman, but I ask everyone who is a child of Faith to please add this lady into your prayers, it is simply the correct thing for us to do as children of God.

6. Jackie Saulmon Ramirez says:

Barbara,

Cancer is indiscriminate in choosing victims. I hope Sandy will recover and this will be a faint memory in time.

Namaste,

Jackie

7. Barbara,
    May your friend, Sandy, make a speedy and complete recovery.
    Healing and health to her..and to you

My best
    john

8. stellingsma2010 says:

my blessings and prayers are for them too be safe to become healthy and live life in love and peace ❤

9. yeseventhistoowillpass says:

I hope she gets well!

10. eurobrat says:

Oh my 😦 So tough to deal with. All the positive vibes are being sent your way.

11. Sending my thoughts and prayers too.

12. Rajagopal says:

i am sorry to note this barbara ; my prayers are with you and all yiour dear ones….

13. Lucid Gypsy says:

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

14. My thoughts with you and Sandy, wishing you strength in these period and speedy recovery for Sandy. Best wishes..

15. inavukic says:

Will include your friend in my prayers, Barbara, my friend Charmaine has also had surgery for cancer very recently and I know how you all feel terrible and helpless and overwhelmed. Prayers do help and mine too like your’s and those from your friends are most sincere. Blessings.

16. Karen Wan says:

Barbara, sending a prayer for healing to your friend Sandy. Bless you too!

17. Al says:

My thoughts are with your friend and you Barbara

18. Ms. Vee says:

Prayers are coming for Sandy! God bless her!

19. Joanne Corey says:

Sending prayers for healing and strength for Sandy and her husband and prayers for the skill, care and compassion of her medical team.

20. Just Patty says: