Many thanks to dgkaye for my most welcome, nomination for this wonderful award. It touches me deeply that she finds me ‘inspiring’ and I highly recommend that you check her blog — and her books — out!
For this blog, the rules are to nominate and notify 15 bloggers, and to tell the 7 things about yourself.
- I will go to great lengths to entertain myself on gloomy Saturday afternoons (look at yesterday’s blog)
- I am new to Twitter, but learning
- I am allergic to most animals — cats, dogs, especially birds. Not fish!
- I used to raise tropical fish (see #3). Then I got bored
- I have lived on a lake my entire life — I’ve moved to different cities, but always on a lake
- When I was young the family had a hunting camp in the Allegheny mountains and we used to go there in the summer time. It had a well and an outhouse and we used oil-burning lamps. I wonder if that’s why I am a city girl?
- I would love to spend this winter on a tropical beach. (If you’re going to dream, dream big!)
My nominees are: