Thank you to the lovely Megan Elizabeth for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m just getting to know this lovely addition to my WordPress Family, and I’m looking very much forward to learning more and continuing to read her excellent blog!
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then!”
Here’s the rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- My sister says I have to tell you I am impatient.
- Sometimes, though, I can be very patient.
- I am full of dichotomies (that’s what my late husband always said)
- I love to read historical fictions, women’s journals and diaries, and poetry
- My favorite color is fire-engine red
- My favorite sound is the sound of a child laughing
- My favorite smell are autumn smells of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, apples, zucchini, squash — all cooking in my kitchen
My nominations are: