Thank you to the lovely Megan Elizabeth for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m just getting to know this lovely addition to my WordPress Family, and I’m looking very much forward to learning more and continuing to read her excellent blog!
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then!”
Here’s the rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- My sister says I have to tell you I am impatient.
- Sometimes, though, I can be very patient.
- I am full of dichotomies (that’s what my late husband always said)
- I love to read historical fictions, women’s journals and diaries, and poetry
- My favorite color is fire-engine red
- My favorite sound is the sound of a child laughing
- My favorite smell are autumn smells of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, apples, zucchini, squash — all cooking in my kitchen
My nominations are:
Thank you. I appreciate your support. Hugs, Barbara
Thank you for the nomination!
You deserve it. Hugs, Barbara
Congratulations Barbara! And the drumroll begins. 🙂
Thank you for your support. Hugs,Barbara
You are so welcome. Did you get the pingback from me? I always struggle when doing that.
I am sorry I don’t know what a ping back is. So I don’t know if I got it. Hugs, Barbara
It’s a link to your blog from me. Used as an acknowledgment, to let you know I responded to you regarding the award. I did post and add the link to your blog. You would receive a notification which you have to approve. 🙂 Blessings Barbara.
Thanks for the information. I guess I need to find out more. Hugs, Barbara
You are welcome. Click on help and enter pingback in the search box. Good luck! LOL 🙂
Thank you Ms. Vee! Hugs and blessings, Barbara
The same to you Barbara! 🙂
Thanks so much for this nomination. Honored!!
You are such a dear friend and your writing touches many people. Congratulations. Hugs, Barbara
Dear Barbara, thank you so much for including me in this outstanding selection of nominees. I am honored to be among such excellent bloggers. Many hugs!
Congratulations on the award – you deserve it! 🙂
You deserve all the stars in the sky, and all the awards there are. Your kindness is remarkable. ❤ ❤
Thank you. You are so kind. Hugs, Barbara
Congratulations and thank you for remembering me for the nomination.
You are an important part of the WordPress family. I appreciate all you give to your blog and the world. Hugs, Barbara
Congratz! And thank you so much for nominating me. I am very honored and grateful to know you!
Hugz & Love ❤
I am also honored and look forward to getting to know you better. Enjoy. Hugs, Barbara
Big congratulations and thank you for selecting Sophia’s Children as one of your nominations. I very much appreciate that! Thanks for the inspiration you share.
Dear Barbara, congratulations for your award! And thanks for nominating my blog, which will blog about this later 🙂
Thank you for all of the hard work you do. Hugs, Barbara
Congrats Barbara! 🙂
[…] Barbara–> https://idealisticrebel.com/ […]