Waiting is not my strong suit. As a matter of fact, I’m awful at it. Yes, I’ve posted about ‘waiting’ before, but, I need to post again. It helps me. 🙂
The most annoying thing about waiting is…well…waiting. Here are some examples:
- Waiting in line…why can’t they open another line?
- Waiting to get around the person in front of you who is driving like a turtle…why do they always show up when I’m in a hurry?
- Waiting for your kids to get out of the bathroom….what in the WORLD could they be doing in there for so long?
- Waiting for someone you’re picking up…who never comes out of the house on time.
- Waiting for your food to get done cooking…and even the microwave is too slow, so you take your food out with 3 seconds to spare.
These are every day waits.
How about deeper ones?