I Would like to Present a Song for a Summer Sunday Afternoon

Young Avery is six years old and this is a video of him playing an  old favorite song from my youth.  My long ago youth. It was the sixties and this song is Wipeout  by the Sarfaris. I have to admit to listening to this song many times that summer. I really loved it. It was #2 on the charts. This young man does it justice. What a gift he has and I wanted to introduce Avery to my readers. I have nothing profound to say except that I hope you enjoy this talented young man. Blues skies and sunshine to everyone.  Barbara

23 thoughts on “I Would like to Present a Song for a Summer Sunday Afternoon

Reblogged this on The ObamaCrat.Com™ and commented:
    6 years old. This young artist gave me goose bumps.

• He is just wonderful. Christi Sufism believes whe a soul died it just moves onto another plain of existence. Souls are always coming in as babies. Sometimes the cross paths. That is wht there are children who grow up knowing just what they want and seemed to be so talented from the got-go

• Jueseppi B. says:

U R wonderful. Have a nice Holiday. Happy 4th Of July.

(° ͜ʖ ͡°)

♥ ❀ ✿ Namaste ❀ ✿ ♥

• Ur wonderful also. On Wednesday evening we are going to Blossom Music Center to hear the Cleveland Festival Band and to see the fireworks. Had one on the grands over the weekend. So what will you be doing over the 4th?

• Jueseppi B. says:

Grilling ribs 7 burgers with some veggies, watching the fireworks from my balcony and listening to my Boston Pops 4th of July album.

I’ll be enjoying peace & quiet, with a little noise popping off every now and then.

• It is tradition to be at Blossom for the music and fireworks. Going to spend the 4th quietly at home.

• Jueseppi B. says:

Good that you are back home. Quiet is always good.

• From the amount of food, we could say you are having company?

• Jueseppi B. says:

No ma’am I;m cooking for a week, so i can be lazy the 7 days following the 4th.

Late Night Blog Post From Michelle & Barack. One More Day On The Continent Of Africa. Then It’s Home To BBQ, Fireworks & Joey B. Oh Yeah….That Damn Useless 113th Congress As Well.

(◠‿◠)

• Dr. Rex says:

Agree!!! My way of thinking too!! These are very wise and “old” souls!!! Coming to show and teach us!!! __/I\__

2. How great is that!? Wow! ▲

Awesome!!! They are born with this huge talent!! Wow ….. will make a great musician one day soon!! :-) Re-blogging!!

5. pujakins says:

Amazing!!! Thanks for this sharing.

6. jalal michael sabbagh.http://gravatar.com/jmsabbagh86@gmail.com says:

Hi Barbara , l enjoy reading your posts.You have a lovely front page.Thank you for visiting my site.Have a wonderful day.Please visit again.Jalal

7. jalal michael sabbagh.http://gravatar.com/jmsabbagh86@gmail.com says:

Lovely post , the boy is an artist born drummer .So much energy and compassion.Thank you for liking my post Hear,Mind…All the best.jalal