I will be back in 2 weeks

I wanted to tell all of my readers that I will be away for 2 weeks. My oldest grandson is graduating and I am going to watch all of them while my daughter finishes her work for the year. I will try to blog while I am away but I will be busy. I wish you all a wonderful Memorial Day.I will be looking forward to reconnecting with my WordPress family.

Babies are not born thinking others are different.

Babies are not born thinking others are different.

The picnic

The picnic

We are all brothers and sisters in this life journey

We are all brothers and sisters in this life journey

Van Gogh

Van Gogh

spring popping up everywhere

spring popping up everywhere

14 thoughts on “I will be back in 2 weeks

1. Emma Lewis says:

Enjoy the graduation!

2. Alastair says:

Take care and enjoy yourself :-)

Reblogged this on The ObamaCrat.Com™ and commented:
    Be safe, have fun, hurry back.

4. tersiaburger says:

Congratulations and have fun!!!!!!

5. !!!Congratulations!!! …

6. Have a great time! Look forward to seeing you again when you get back :)

7. pujakins says:

Have fun and enjoy the family. You know you will! Love and a hug, Tasha

8. RoSy says:

Congratulations to your grandson on his graduation!
    Enjoy life & have a great time with your fam :)

9. Have a great time, family come first…. love to you and yours ~Sue

10. Hi Barbara, have a great time, and I look forward to reading more on your return, Bless xx

11. My youngest granddaughter graduates Kindergarten in a couple weeks. Life’s first milestone! LOL! – Enjoy your time off with your family. :)

12. tersiaburger says:

I have nominated you for the Most Influential Blogger Award. The award title says it all….http://tersiaburger.com/2013/05/25/most-influential-blogger-award/ I hope you accept!