Living in Harmony

We Can All be a Light to Others

Thanksgiving is upon us. A day that Americans remember blessings and those who are no longer with us and…eat too much. This is also a time where we are watching a cease-fire between Hamas and Israel. There are celebrations in the Gaza Strip. What will make this a true cease-fire?

Arabs and Jews must live together in peace. Easy to say. Easy to say when you live across the world from the site of this continuing conflict. Are we each living in harmony with those in our own sphere? Do we show love to those who are different? Will we give thanks to The One for all the people and acquaintances within our spheres?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and my message for this day, here and around the world, is to look at others and not see different skin color, language, nationality or spiritual path, but to see another child of God. Another being created from Stardust, just as we are. I encourage people to look within and to find the Divine within and then to see the Divine in those around you.

They aren’t a mistake. They are as beloved by The One as you and I are. We need to accept each other as children of the Universe and live in harmony with all. Yes, there are people who have evil intentions, but the number of them compared to those who love the Divine are minimal and we need to send out love into our life sphere, not distrust or hatred.

For Thanksgiving, try loving everyone. Accept them and their differences. Remember they are loved, too, just like you and I are. Stop the judgement and criticizing of people for being different.

May we all live today, tomorrow and always in harmony.

May we Live in Peace and Harmony

12 thoughts on “Living in Harmony

1. Have a Great Thanksgiving – Be Blessed!!!

2. ohnwentsya says:

Reblogged this on 2012 Spirit In Action and commented:
    Beautiful post! I think most people are naturally loving as long as they are not currently experiencing harsh treatment(ie checkpoints, lack of food, or missiles randomly falling for instance) they will naturally be kind to one another. It is easier to be loving and accepting when your own needs are met, you are fed and sheltered, not injured or ill-so let’s all pray for all on Earth to be healed and safe, sheltered, fed and loved so that we can all more easily grow together into the beautiful future we are working toward.

3. mountainmae says:

The picture reminds me of the aztec god representation as a great multi-colored feathered bird.

4. saymber says:

Every day the Middle East is in my prayers (along with the rest of the planet) that there will be a future where there is no longer the sound of guns and bombs but instead the laughter of children. It brings me to tears every time I see these people running in fear and covered with the blood of the people they love.

5. carolisle says:

Those words of Ms Gayle certainly strike a cord with me! Thank you and Happy day of giving thanks.

6. tersiaburger says:

Happy Thanksgiving Barbara! Wonderful post!

7. Waldo Junker says:

That is a really very good go through for me, Need to admit which you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative write-up.

8. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!